Welcome to Casa Particular Cuba . Org!
Would you like to stay in a casa particularÂ during your trip to Cuba? We provide you an easy way to enquiryÂ / book accommodation in our casas particulares.
Find your Casa Particular by Criteria
Â Why choose to stay in a ‘casa particular’?
A private room, apartment or house for tourists in Cuba is called a ‘Casa Particular’. By staying in one, you will get the following benefits:
- Happiness: You can quickly develop genuine Cuban relationships and become deeply involved in the culture. Before you know it, you’ll be part of the family and be made to feel very special.
- Freedom: You’ll enjoy the free and easy atmosphere, feel completely at home in your casa and will be able to invite your friends over.
- A Less Expensive Trip: You’ll have more money to spend on taxis, restaurants, nightclubs and museums.
Why choose a ‘casa particular’ of our association?
You will no longer have to ask hustlers in the street, taxi drivers or strangers at the airport for information about renting private rooms in Cuba
You can travel economically with us by paying reasonable prices for our accommodation. All rooms are clean, safe, upgraded to tourist standards and will generally fit your needs and expectations. All the houses listed in this service are state licensed.
Typical rates are:
What does our service include?
- Welcome service is available on arrival at Havana Airport and guide to your accommodation.
- Offering different types of accommodation (independent apartments, accommodation with private entrance, hotel-like rooms in shared homes with families or other guests without losing your privacy).
- Breakfast/meals offered at reasonable prices (if available at the specific casa).
- Access to facilities such as phone, tv, video, cassette and CD-players, etc.
- A friendly family ready to give you personalized service and attention.
In addition to this, a member of our staff will contact you shortly after your arrival and will assist you with any doubts, questions, sightseeing recommendations and advice on where to eat, how to get around, etc. He will also help you plan the rest of your trip and arrange other casa accommodation for you along your journey.